Frequently Asked Questions

[+] 1. What are the utilities under the purview of Ministry of Utilities?

[+] 1. How does a Rural Electrification Scheme (RES) project applicant know his/her application has been received and recorded by the Ministry?
[+] 2. Is the scope of RES project including internal wiring within the premises?

[+] 1. How can I apply or register as a Competent Person such as Wireman, Chargeman, Electrial Supervisor and Competent Electrical Engineer?
[+] 2. If I wish to import electrical appliances, am I required any approval from the Ministry?

Useful Links